Terms & Conditions
PURCHASE & BOOKINGS POLICY
All class packs must be purchased, before booking a class.
All group class, retail purchases, and bookings can scheduled through the Mindbody App, https://
Intro offer packs are available once only per new client. Intro offers are non-refundable, and not transferable to another client, and can not be extended. Intro offers will expire 4-weeks from the date of purchase.
All packages are non-refundable and are not transferable to another client. Package and class expirations will be as follows:
Intro Offer - 2 Beginner classes - expires within 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
1 Class Pass - expires within 30 days from the date of purchase.
PACKAGES - expires from the date of purchase.
4 classes – expires within 1-months
8 classes – expires within 45-days
12 classes – expires within 2-months
24 Classes - expires within 3-months
Private sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable to another client. Private sessions expirations will be as follows:
PRIVATE SESSION - expires from the date of purchase.
Single Private Session - expires within 30 days
Duet Private Session - expires within 30 days
Trio Private Session - expires within 30 days
24 Private Session 1:1 - expires within 3 months
12 Private Session 1:1 - expires within 2 months
4 Private Session 1:1 - expires within 30 days
Each package has an individual expiry period. Please check before purchasing.
Intro Special offer class is available once only per new client, it’s non-refundable, and not transferable to another client.
All packages are non-refundable and are not transferable to another client.
You must cancel within, 24 hours if you can't attend.
Arrive 5 minutes early for your class but no earlier then 15 minutes prior to your class starting. If you arrive late for your class, unfortunately you will not be allowed to participate, this is due to safety within the studio and also disruption to other members who have managed to arrive on time.
Tree Reformer Pilates offers small, boutique-sized classes, which can fill quickly preventing others from being able to book into the class. Consequently, a 24-hour cancellation policy provides a fair opportunity for all clients to attend at a time suitable to them.
To prevent loss of class credit, a group class booking must be canceled at least 24 hours before class start time. If the class is cancelled 24 hours or more before class start time, class credit will be returned to your account.
If the class is cancelled less than 24 hours before class start time, class credit will be forfeited.
Tree Reformer Pilates private sessions are provided at the availability of our trainers. Given our trainers have set aside their time to provide private sessions any changes to private appointments require a fair notice period of 24 hours for Tree Reformer Pilates via email or phone. If there is less than a 24 hour notice before session start time, session credit will be forfeited.
Please keep in mind, we do not allow clients into class after the class class started. This is for your own safety as you will have missed the warm-up, and to stay respectful to clients and teacher already immersed in the active class. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Purchase of private sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Private sessions must be cancelled more than 24 hours in advance for a credit on your account. If your private session is cancelled within 24 hours (or you do not show up), you will be charged for the private session.
Clients can add themselves to a waitlist for a full class. If someone cancels with not less then 1 hour you will be automatically added to the class and notified via email. If there is a late cancellation less than1 hour before a class, then you will not be added automatically.
Tree Reformer Pilates requires clients to be a minimum of 16 years of age to partake in our group classes. Children under the age of 16 cannot take part in group classes and are not permitted to enter the studio or be left alone in the waiting area.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You are in a suitable physical condition to participate in classes;
2. You are not suffering from any physical conditions which may be exacerbated by participation in classes;
3. You will disclose all known pre-existing physical conditions to Tree Reformer Pilates Management before participating in classes;
4. Participating in physical exercise in connection with classes may increase the risk that you suffer physical injury or harm, and you assume and accept liability for such risk, injury and harm entirely;
5. You have not relied on any warranty, representation, or statement, whether oral or written, made by Tree Reformer Pilates or any of its employees or agents relating to or in connection with the subject matter of these terms and conditions.
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions at any time becomes void, voidable, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
2. A party’s failure or delay to exercise a power or right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that party’s power or right.